- 13 years specialist experience in negligence claims
- No Win No Fee guaranteed
- No upfront charges
- Call for free on 08001583869 (0333 200 4720 on a mobile)
Over the course of the last decade the number of people undergoing cosmetic surgery and treatments has increased from an estimated 10,000 annually to almost 40,000 per year. Unfortunately, the number of patients who suffer injury or harm as a result of negligent treatment has risen substantially over the same period.
As with all other areas of medicine, your cosmetic surgery provider has a duty of care to treat you in a way that meets an acceptable standard of care. The vast majority of cosmetic procedures meet this standard and the patient is satisfied with the outcome. However, some accidents or errors do happen and when that accident is as a result of treatment which falls below this standard of care, whether through incompetence or negligence, you are entitled to compensation.
Claims can be brought following injuries caused by negligent cosmetic treatments, including:
- Excessive scarring, especially in breast or facial surgery but also as a result of any other cosmetic procedure.
- Asymmetrical or unsightly appearance, for example, mistakes which are made during breast enhancement, poorly performed nasal and facial surgery or botox treatments.
- Nerve damage, especially during facial surgery which can lead to numbness or even paralysis.
- Perforation of organs, for example during liposuctions or tummy tucks.
- Damage to senses, for example as a result of eye surgery which can cause blurred vision or even blindness, or nasal surgery which can lead to a decrease in your sense of smell.
- Use of unsuitable or dangerous products, for example breast implants which contain the wrong type of silicon, which can rupture or look unsightly.
Make a no obligation enquiry now
Call 08001583869 (0333 200 4720 on a mobile) or fill in the form and we’ll contact you: